Rare opportunity to join our vibrant community
All apartments feature spacious open plan living with light-filled kitchen and dining areas.
A generous balcony allows you to welcome the outdoors in and offers the perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
Setting new standards in independent retirement living
- 49 contemporary and elegantly designed two and three bedroom apartments
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious, open-plan living and dining
- Integrated kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances
- Bespoke timber veneer cabinetry
- Separate laundry with Miele washing machine and dryer
- Luxurious bathrooms with European-style fittings
- Generous balcony/terrace perfect for entertaining
- Optional study
- Ample storage throughout
- Eco-friendly design elements
- Accessibility features and emergency call system
- Lock-up and bicycle storage
- Secure carpark
Relax or entertain with indoor and outdoor communal spaces
- Landscaped gardens and private green spaces, including a contemplation garden and protected courtyard
- Large central al fresco terrace
- Two outdoor barbecue and entertaining spaces perfect for hosting friends and family
- On-site café, bar and dining area
- Billiards room
- Premier cinema
- Underground cellar
- Men’s Shed and crafts room
- On-site hair and beauty salon
- Well-equipped gym
Join an active community
- Enjoy regular fitness classes such as tai chi or a yoga class
- Be part of one or more of our active social clubs including the walking group, Arts & Craft, Mahjong, Table Tennis, Cards, Arm Chair Travel, Feature Films and Book Clubs
- Explore the local area with our Outings Club, who organise regular activities such as restaurant dinners
- Manningtree Hawthorn is located within close proximity to walking tracks and parks, local cafes, markets, churches and various social clubs
- Public transport include the tram and train are within walking distance
Access flexible support options
- Concierge service can link you to the services you need and can arrange to have the newspaper delivered to your door, your apartment cleaned or your dry cleaning or pharmacy needs delivered
- Restaurant or packaged meals service
- Uniting AgeWell Home Care support including cleaning, personal care, ironing and shopping may be provided, if requested. These services are available on a fee-for-service basis, or through a Federal Government-funded Home Care Package.
- If you are caring for a partner, respite and social support options are also available at the adjoining Uniting AgeWell Hawthorn Community
Barbara Mothersdale and Ross McKeown
The couple are loving life in their spacious apartment at Manningtree Hawthorn independent retirement living complex where they are surrounded by friendship and camaraderie and are close to the city and public transport.
And they’re pretty serious about having fun. Both love being able to go for walks along the Yarra River and in the stunning parks, and hopping on the train or the tram to the city to eat out or go to the theatre and art exhibitions.
Architecturally designed by Thomson Adsett.
Manningtree Hawthorn sets a new standard in independent retirement living.
Enjoy extensive on-site amenities including our cafe and bar open daily.
Manningtree’s light-filled, open plan apartments offer plenty of space to unwind or entertain.
Each apartment features a luxurious kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances.
20-26 Manningtree Road,
Hawthorn VIC 3122