At Uniting AgeWell we believe that every person has the right to age with dignity, to have genuine opportunities to make old age a meaningful part of life, and to have real options in their later years.
As a leading not-for-profit provider of aged care services in Victoria and Tasmania, our 3,000 staff are committed to exceeding standards in the provision of quality aged care and strive to make a difference every day.
As a member of the Uniting AgeWell team you would make a difference to the lives of older people while also enjoying:
- Family friendly, flexible hours
- Career pathways, education and training opportunities
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Salary packaging
Education is a life long journey, and we pride ourselves on the support and encouragement we offer all of our staff to enable them to continue to learn and develop both professionally and personally.Search current vacancies
Why choose us?
At Uniting AgeWell we provide a workplace culture based on the BEST philosophy:
- Believe we can make a difference everyday.
- Excel by improving the way we work and partner with others to share and gain wisdom.
- Support our people and value their contribution, experience and differences.
- Trust in our relationships to build strong and collaborative partnerships.
The BEST philosophy is underpinned by our values of Kindness, Respect, Integrity, Innovation and Inclusion, and our customer service charter and promise that shape and inform all that we do.
Looking for casual work?
Uniting AgeWell offers casual work in a range of locations in metropolitan Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo, Northern and Southern Tasmania. Roles that are offered as casual positions include:
- Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses
- Personal Care Assistants and Extended Care Workers
- Hotel Services roles including Cleaners, Food Services Assistants and Chefs
- Maintenance staff