Who we work with
Our suppliers play an essential role in the successful delivery of services to our clients and residents.
Suppliers to Uniting AgeWell must be able to:
- Deliver value-for-money goods and services (in quality, price, delivery, innovation);
- Demonstrate relevant technical capabilities and experience and have the capacity to perform contractual obligations;
- Demonstrate financial stability and have in place appropriate levels of insurance;
- Demonstrate compliance with appropriate legislation; and
- Comply to Uniting AgeWell’s Terms and Conditions.
If you are successful as a new supplier for Uniting AgeWell, you will receive an email invitation from EFTsureTM asking you to register your company and banking information. EFTsureTM will then call to verify your information.
Existing suppliers are responsible for advising EFTsureTM and Uniting AgeWell of changes to banking or company information, respectively.
To update your details with Uniting AgeWell, please email [email protected].
Get in touch
We have offices across metropolitan and regional Victoria and Tasmania.Find your local office