Nestled atop a hill in a peaceful suburb of Launceston, Wesley Court independent retirement living units provide a variety of living options for independent and active seniors.Get in touch
Comfortable and affordable retirement living
- Choose from a selection of 18 one-bedroom and 15 two-bedroom units
- All units feature a secure garage or allocated carports while rental units have off street parking available
- Ingoing contributions are applicable for independent living
Stay connected to family and friends
- Communal laundry
- Community room
Benefit from our co-located communities
- Wesley Court residents can access a wide range of social activities run at our co-located aged care residence, Uniting AgeWell Kings Meadows Community, Aldersgate
- Close proximity to Kings Meadows Retail Centre, local doctors and the main bus route to central Launceston
Access support, when you need it most
- Uniting AgeWell Home Care support including cleaning, personal care, ironing and shopping may be provided, if requested. These services are available on a fee-for-service basis, or through a Federal Government-funded Home Care Package.
- When the time comes, Uniting AgeWell makes the sometimes difficult process of moving into residential aged care seamless.
- Priority is given to Uniting AgeWell independent retirement living residents when transitioning to one of our aged care facilities.
11 Normanstone Road,
South Launceston TAS 7249
Independent Retirement Living
With a vibrant community feel and beautiful views over the Tamar River and Launceston, the Aldersgate Village independent retirement living units provide a variety of living options for independent and active seniors.Phone: (03) 6323 8200
Address: 3 Tallentire Road, Newnham TAS 7248