Live life effortlessly
Purposeful design, spacious apartments and outstanding amenities, are hallmarks of this state-of-the-art complex located in one of Hawthorn’s most prized locations.
Manningtree Hawthorn incorporates generous and inviting spaces to entertain and be entertained, combined with cosy lounges perfect for a catch up, and the services that make life comfortable.
Arrange a private appointment and see why people are choosing to call Manningtree Hawthorn home.
Rare opportunity to join our vibrant community
All apartments feature spacious open plan living with light-filled kitchen and dining areas.
A generous balcony allows you to welcome the outdoors in and offers the perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
To learn more about life at Manningtree Hawthorn, or to book an inspection call 1800 001 047 or email [email protected].
Setting new standards in independent retirement living
- 49 contemporary and elegantly designed two and three bedroom apartments
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious, open-plan living and dining
- Integrated kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances
- Bespoke timber veneer cabinetry
- Separate laundry with Miele washing machine and dryer
- Luxurious bathrooms with European-style fittings
- Generous balcony/terrace perfect for entertaining
- Optional study
- Ample storage throughout
- Eco-friendly design elements
- Accessibility features and emergency call system
- Lock-up and bicycle storage
- Secure carpark
Relax or entertain with indoor and outdoor communal spaces
- Landscaped gardens and private green spaces, including a contemplation garden and protected courtyard
- Large central al fresco terrace
- Two outdoor barbecue and entertaining spaces perfect for hosting friends and family
- On-site café, bar and dining area
- Billiards room
- Premier cinema
- Underground cellar
- Men’s Shed and crafts room
- On-site hair and beauty salon
- Well-equipped gym
Join an active community
- Enjoy regular fitness classes such as tai chi or a yoga class
- Be part of one or more of our active social clubs including the walking group, Arts & Craft, Mahjong, Table Tennis, Cards, Arm Chair Travel, Feature Films and Book Clubs
- Explore the local area with our Outings Club, who organise regular activities such as restaurant dinners
- Manningtree Hawthorn is located within close proximity to walking tracks and parks, local cafes, markets, churches and various social clubs
- Public transport include the tram and train are within walking distance
Access flexible support options
- Concierge service can link you to the services you need and can arrange to have the newspaper delivered to your door, your apartment cleaned or your dry cleaning or pharmacy needs delivered
- Restaurant or packaged meals service
- Uniting AgeWell Home Care support including cleaning, personal care, ironing and shopping may be provided, if requested. These services are available on a fee-for-service basis, or through a Federal Government-funded Home Care Package.
- If you are caring for a partner, respite and social support options are also available at the adjoining Uniting AgeWell Hawthorn Community
Barbara Mothersdale and Ross McKeown
Meet two retired principals who share very important principles – including to live life to the max!
The couple are loving life in their spacious apartment at Manningtree Hawthorn independent retirement living complex where they are surrounded by friendship and camaraderie and are close to the city and public transport.
And they’re pretty serious about having fun. Both love being able to go for walks along the Yarra River and in the stunning parks, and hopping on the train or the tram to the city to eat out or go to the theatre and art exhibitions.
Architecturally designed by Thomson Adsett.
Manningtree Hawthorn sets a new standard in independent retirement living.
Enjoy extensive on-site amenities including our cafe and bar open daily.
Manningtree’s light-filled, open plan apartments offer plenty of space to unwind or entertain.
Each apartment features a luxurious kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our residents, clients and staff is our absolute priority.
Uniting AgeWell’s COVID-19 response continues to evolve as the situation and risk changes.
We are committed to keeping clients and families informed of any changes.
20-26 Manningtree Road,
Hawthorn VIC 3122
Book a tour
Take a personal tour and see the AgeWell difference for yourself. Book now to find out how we can support you to age well and live the life you want.
** Please note that due to the current COVID-19 situation, not all sites are available for tours. Where tours are possible, safe visiting protocols are in place, which include pre-screening, social distancing and hygiene requirements before entry into the facility. No tours are possible without an appointment.
Independent Retirement Living
With a vibrant community feel and beautiful views over the Tamar River and Launceston, the Aldersgate Village independent retirement living units provide a variety of living options for independent and active seniors.Phone: (03) 6323 8200
Address: 3 Tallentire Road, Newnham TAS 7248
Located in inner-city Melbourne, Amarco Apartments offers spacious, modern retirement living in a thriving community and safe environment.Phone: (03) 9680 0500
Address: 9 Edgar Street, Kingsville VIC 3012
In the heart of Camberwell and surrounded by parkland and gardens, Condare Court independent retirement living units enable seniors to remain active and independent.Phone: (03) 9845 3139
Address: 8 Joffre Street, Camberwell VIC 3124
Costa Court Serviced Apartments
Costa Court Serviced Apartments offers independent living with the benefit of included cleaning and meal services.Phone: (03) 5243 9566
Address: 48 Settlement Road, Belmont VIC 3216
Cottage Gardens independent living units in Mornington offer retirees independence and peace of mind.Phone: (03) 6208 3208
Address: 281 Cambridge Road, Mornington TAS 7018