Careers at Uniting AgeWell
At Uniting AgeWell we believe that every person has the right to age with dignity, to have genuine opportunities to make old age a meaningful part of life, and to have real options in their later years.
As a leading not-for-profit provider of aged care services in Victoria and Tasmania, our 2,500 staff are committed to exceeding standards in the provision of quality aged care and strive to make a difference every day.
As a member of the Uniting AgeWell team you would make a difference to the lives of older people while also enjoying:
- Family friendly, flexible hours
- Career pathways, education and training opportunities
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Salary packaging
Education is a life long journey, and we pride ourselves on the support and encouragement we offer all of our staff to enable them to continue to learn and develop both professionally and personally.
Uniting AgeWell offers casual work from a range of locations in metropolitan Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo, Northern Tasmania and Southern Tasmania.
Casual positions include:
- Registered Nurse Victoria
- Registered Nurse Tasmania
- Personal Care Assistant
- Enrolled Nurse Tasmania
- Extended Care Worker Tasmania
To find out more about working with Uniting AgeWell please view our current vacancies or alternatively call:
(03) 9133 5209 in Victoria, or (03) 6208 3208 in Tasmania.
To receive updates about future job vacancies, register in the Careers portal.