Enjoy the benefits of a tight-knit community co-located with our residential care facility at Strathglen Mews Independent Living Units.Get in touch today
Comfortable and affordable living options
- 5 x two-bedroom units
- Ingoing contribution and daily maintenance fees applicable
Enjoy the benefits of our co-located communities
- Located at the rear of Uniting AgeWell’s aged care residence, Uniting AgeWell Rosetta Community, Strathglen, the units benefit from being part of a larger aged care community with access to:
- Dining room
- Meals available for additional fee
Access support, where you need it most
- Uniting AgeWell Home Care support including cleaning, personal care, ironing and shopping may be provided, if requested. These services are available on a fee-for-service basis, or through a Federal Government-funded Home Care Package.
- If you are caring for a partner, respite and social support options are also available at the co-located Uniting AgeWell Rosetta Community, Strathglen
- When the time comes, Uniting AgeWell makes the sometimes difficult process of moving into residential aged care seamless.
- Priority is given to Uniting AgeWell independent retirement living residents when transitioning to one of our aged care facilities.
13 Chardonnay Drive,
Berriedale TAS 7011