Situated in one of Hobart’s most picturesque hillside suburbs, the Queenborough Rise independent retirement living units have breathtaking views of both Sandy Bay and the Lambert Gully.Get in touch today
Comfortable and spacious apartment living
- Choose from a selection of 30 units, comprising two and three bedroom options
- Ingoing contributions are applicable.
- Daily fees apply and cover water rates, security & maintenance (on our property).
- Residents are responsible for their own utility fees.
Enjoy the benefits of our co-located communities
- Located at the rear of Uniting AgeWell’s aged care residence, Uniting AgeWell Queenborough Rise Community, the units benefit from being part of a larger aged care community with access to:
- Dining room
- Flexi services (meals, laundry, cleaning)
- Recreation room
Stay connected to family, friends and the CBD
- Walking distance to Hill Street Grocers
- Only a short drive to major supermarkets, chemists, butchers and shopping
- 10 minutes to the Hobart CBD
- Group activities are conducted in the recreational room at the discretion of residents
Access support, as and when you need it
- Uniting AgeWell Home Care support including cleaning, personal care, ironing and shopping may be provided, if requested. These services are available on a fee-for-service basis, or through a Federal Government-funded Home Care Package.
- When the time comes, Uniting AgeWell makes the sometimes difficult process of moving into residential aged care seamless. Priority is given to independent retirement living residents.
Queenborough Rise has breathtaking outlooks of Sandy Bay and the Lambert Gully.
3 Peel Street,
Sandy Bay TAS 7005
Independent Retirement Living
With a vibrant community feel and beautiful views over the Tamar River and Launceston, the Aldersgate Village independent retirement living units provide a variety of living options for independent and active seniors.Phone: (03) 6323 8200
Address: 3 Tallentire Road, Newnham TAS 7248