Thoughtfully-designed, affordable accommodation options
- Choose from a selection of 8 one-bedroom Community Housing units or 7 Social Housing units
- All units in the complex feature:
- One bedroom
- Lounge room
- Bathroom with level access showers
- Off street parking
- Affordable rental accommodation payable on a fortnightly basis
Enjoy the benefits of our co-located communities
- Communal laundry area
- Access additional facilities through our co-located aged care residence, Uniting AgeWell Mornington Community, Lillian Martin:
Be part of an active and welcoming community
- The adjoining Cottage Club social support centre enables clients to meet and socialise with others through enjoyable activities that aim to maintain physical and emotional wellbeing.
- 5 minutes from Eastland's Shopping Centre.
- Close proximity to public transport with a Metro Bus stop located right at our entrance.
Access additional support, as and when you need it
- Uniting AgeWell Home Care support including cleaning, personal care, ironing and shopping may be provided, if requested. These services are available on a fee-for-service basis, or through a Federal Government-funded Home Care Package.
- When the time comes, Uniting AgeWell makes the sometimes difficult process of moving into residential aged care seamless. Priority is given to independent retirement living residents.
- All buildings and are maintained by Uniting AgeWell on behalf of the residents.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our residents, clients and staff is our absolute priority.
Uniting AgeWell’s COVID-19 response continues to evolve as the situation and risk changes.
We are committed to keeping clients and families informed of any changes.
281 Cambridge Road,
Mornington TAS 7018
Book a tour
Take a personal tour and see the AgeWell difference for yourself. Book now to find out how we can support you to age well and live the life you want.
** Please note that due to the current COVID-19 situation, not all sites are available for tours. Where tours are possible, safe visiting protocols are in place, which include pre-screening, social distancing and hygiene requirements before entry into the facility. No tours are possible without an appointment.
Independent Retirement Living
With a vibrant community feel and beautiful views over the Tamar River and Launceston, the Aldersgate Village independent retirement living units provide a variety of living options for independent and active seniors.Phone: (03) 6323 8200
Address: 3 Tallentire Road, Newnham TAS 7248
Located in inner-city Melbourne, Amarco Apartments offers spacious, modern retirement living in a thriving community and safe environment.Phone: (03) 9680 0500
Address: 9 Edgar Street, Kingsville VIC 3012
In the heart of Camberwell and surrounded by parkland and gardens, Condare Court independent retirement living units enable seniors to remain active and independent.Phone: (03) 9845 3139
Address: 8 Joffre Street, Camberwell VIC 3124
Costa Court Serviced Apartments
Costa Court Serviced Apartments offers independent living with the benefit of included cleaning and meal services.Phone: (03) 5243 9566
Address: 48 Settlement Road, Belmont VIC 3216
Cottage Gardens independent living units in Mornington offer retirees independence and peace of mind.Phone: (03) 6208 3208
Address: 281 Cambridge Road, Mornington TAS 7018