Live in the heart of Camberwell
Surrounded by parkland and gardens, Condare Court independent living units enable seniors to remain active and independent.
For more information about independent retirement living at Condare Court, contact our friendly team today.
Get in touch
Live among the leafy streets of Camberwell
- Choose from our selection of 10 one-bedroom units overlooking beautiful gardens
- All units feature reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Daily fees apply and cover building insurance, land rates, water rates, maintenance (on our property) and gardening
- Residents are responsible for their own utility fees
Enjoy our welcoming communal amenities
- Onsite hairdresser
- Communal laundry
- Beautiful gardens
- Affordable meals
Stay connected and build your social circle
- Close to public transport, with the bus stop approximately 10 meters from your font door, easily taking you to the local shops
- Located at the side and rear of Uniting AgeWell’s aged care residence, Uniting AgeWell Camberwell Community, residents can access a wide range of social activities run at the expanded and renovated site
Access the support you need, when you need it most
- Uniting AgeWell Home Care support including cleaning, personal care, ironing and shopping may be provided, if requested. These services are available on a fee-for-service basis, or through a Federal Government-funded Home Care Package
- If you are caring for a partner, respite and social support options are also available at the adjoining Uniting AgeWell Camberwell Community
- When the time comes, Uniting AgeWell makes the sometimes difficult process of moving into residential aged care seamless
- Priority is given to Uniting AgeWell independent retirement living residents when transitioning to one of our aged care facilities
The people who live in the Condare Court independent living units are warm, friendly and outgoing.
I have to say I’ve made some very nice friends here. If you need any help, the aged care residence is close by. Sometimes I go over there for a meal and they are always welcoming and sit me with people who enjoy having a chat. It’s nice to live somewhere that is run by a church organisation because the church has a conscience about the how it looks after people and the services it delivers.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our residents, clients and staff is our absolute priority.
Uniting AgeWell’s COVID-19 response continues to evolve as the situation and risk changes.
We are committed to keeping clients and families informed of any changes.
8 Joffre Street,
Camberwell VIC 3124
Book a tour
Take a personal tour and see the AgeWell difference for yourself. Book now to find out how we can support you to age well and live the life you want.
** Please note that due to the current COVID-19 situation, not all sites are available for tours. Where tours are possible, safe visiting protocols are in place, which include pre-screening, social distancing and hygiene requirements before entry into the facility. No tours are possible without an appointment.
Independent Retirement Living
With a vibrant community feel and beautiful views over the Tamar River and Launceston, the Aldersgate Village independent retirement living units provide a variety of living options for independent and active seniors.Phone: (03) 6323 8200
Address: 3 Tallentire Road, Newnham TAS 7248
Located in inner-city Melbourne, Amarco Apartments offers spacious, modern retirement living in a thriving community and safe environment.Phone: (03) 9680 0500
Address: 9 Edgar Street, Kingsville VIC 3012
In the heart of Camberwell and surrounded by parkland and gardens, Condare Court independent retirement living units enable seniors to remain active and independent.Phone: (03) 9845 3139
Address: 8 Joffre Street, Camberwell VIC 3124
Costa Court Serviced Apartments
Costa Court Serviced Apartments offers independent living with the benefit of included cleaning and meal services.Phone: (03) 5243 9566
Address: 48 Settlement Road, Belmont VIC 3216
Cottage Gardens independent living units in Mornington offer retirees independence and peace of mind.Phone: (03) 6208 3208
Address: 281 Cambridge Road, Mornington TAS 7018