The new Preston Community has 104 spacious bedrooms and community spaces with magnificent views across Melbourne.
Each beautifully appointed bedroom has an ensuite and wall-mounted flat screen TV with access to streaming and subscription platforms, heating and air conditioning and built-in wardrobes.
There are four studio suites, each with a sitting room, kitchenette and separate bedroom, enabling you to be more self-sufficient and have family members stay overnight when needed.
Generous and stylish communal areas include comfortable lounge rooms, multi-purpose rooms, private social rooms, outdoor balconies and sensory gardens.
- 104 spacious single rooms with ensuites and flat screen TVs
- Four studio suites with sitting room, kitchenette and separate bedroom
- Comfortable and spacious communal lounge rooms and multipurpose community room
- High-quality clinical care by qualified and experienced staff, with 24/7 Registered Nurses on duty
- Focus on restorative care to support wellbeing through allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy, dietician and speech therapy
- Quality dining experiences, with choices of food and drinks that cater for individual needs and preferences, cooked fresh by our qualified chefs
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated onsite chaplain
- Dynamic and engaging lifestyle and activities program, seven days a week
- On-site hairdresser, mini-mart and café with al fresco dining area
- Concierge service
To find out how you can be part of this exciting community, and live well with choice and peace of mind, contact the admissions team at Uniting AgeWell on 1300 783 435.
Beautifully appointed studio rooms with expansive views of Melbourne.
Welcoming, convenient, and concierge service.
Four studio suites with sitting room, kitchenette and separate bedroom
Beautifully appointed rooms and wonderful views
Comfortable and spacious communal lounge rooms.
Private social spaces.
Generous and stylish communal areas include comfortable lounge rooms.
Quality dining experiences, with choices of food and drinks that cater for individual needs and preferences, cooked fresh by our qualified chefs.
Outdoor balconies and sensory gardens.
On-site mini-mart and café with al fresco dining area.
104 spacious single rooms with ensuites and flat screen TVs
On-site hairdresser, "The Bell Salon".
Fresh and contemporary outdoor spaces.
Opened in 2019, this residence has 104 spacious bedrooms and community spaces.
|Room category||Room description||Max RAD||Max DAP||Example: 50/50 RAD + DAP combination|
|Standard Courtyard A||Single room /ensuite||$600,000||$67.39||$300,000 + $33.69|
|Standard Courtyard B||Single room /ensuite||$650,000||$73.01||$325,000 + $36.50|
|Standard Garden A||Single room /ensuite||$650,000||$73.01||$325,000 + $36.50|
|Standard Garden B||Single room /ensuite||$700,000||$78.63||$350,000 + $39.31|
|Standard Skyline||Single room /ensuite||$700,000||$78.63||$350,000 + $39.31|
|Superior Skyline||Single room /ensuite||$750,000||$84.24||$375,000 + $42.12|
|Superior Courtyard||Single room /ensuite||$800,000||$89.86||$400,000 + $44.93|
|Deluxe Garden||Single room /ensuite||$850,000||$95.47||$425,000 + $47.73|
|Deluxe Skyline||Single room /ensuite||$850,000||$95.47||$425,000 + $47.73|
|Deluxe Courtyard||Single room /ensuite||$900,000||$101.09||$450,000 + $50.54|
|Deluxe+ Skyline||Single room /ensuite||$900,000||$101.09||$450,000 + $50.54|
|Premium Suite||Single room /ensuite||$950,000||$106.71||$475,000 + $53.35|
|Premium+ Suite||Single room /ensuite||$1,000,000||$112.32||$500,000 + $56.16|
The above table details the maximum accommodation rates for Preston Community.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by either a RAD (Refundable Accommodation Deposit), or a DAP (Daily Accommodation Payment); or a combination of both. A DAP accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial RAD and partial DAP.
78 Bruce Street,
Preston VIC 3072