The new Preston Community has 104 spacious bedrooms and community spaces with magnificent views across Melbourne.
Each beautifully appointed bedroom has an ensuite and wall-mounted flat screen TV with access to streaming and subscription platforms, heating and air conditioning and built-in wardrobes.
There are four studio suites, each with a sitting room, kitchenette and separate bedroom, enabling you to be more self-sufficient and have family members stay overnight when needed.
Generous and stylish communal areas include comfortable lounge rooms, multi-purpose rooms, private social rooms, outdoor balconies and sensory gardens.
- 104 spacious single rooms with ensuites and flat screen TVs
- Four studio suites with sitting room, kitchenette and separate bedroom
- Comfortable and spacious communal lounge rooms and multipurpose community room
- High-quality clinical care by qualified and experienced staff, with 24/7 Registered Nurses on duty
- Focus on restorative care to support wellbeing through allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy, dietician and speech therapy
- Quality dining experiences, with choices of food and drinks that cater for individual needs and preferences, cooked fresh by our qualified chefs
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated onsite chaplain
- Dynamic and engaging lifestyle and activities program, seven days a week
- On-site hairdresser, mini-mart and café with al fresco dining area
- Concierge service
To find out how you can be part of this exciting community, and live well with choice and peace of mind, contact the team at Uniting AgeWell on 1300 783 435.
78 Bruce Street,
Preston VIC 3072